The Managed Services program provides the framework to
optimise your systems.
- Review systems, infrastructure, and security.
- Recommendations are made to client.
- Implement approved recommendations.
- Install management software (RMM), Windows
updates to bring the systems and infrastructure into a known state.
- Audit database of hardware and software.
- Implement additional monitoring and service
parameters as required.
- Review current system state, infrastructure, and security.
· On-site break/fix maintenance of servers, workstations, and peripherals.
· On-site Desktop and Server support.
· Knowledge transfer to in-house administrators and end-users.
· Regular scheduled general maintenance visits.
· Increased efficiency: quick response to problems.
· Improved effectiveness: only when required, unreported end-user issues resolved.
· Better value: reduced TCO.
· Single point of contact for issues with Applications and Vendor’s systems.
· Technical liaison with vendors.
· Tracking issues to resolution.
· Easy handoff of all aspects of the issue to us.
· Consistent communication helps expedite resolution.
· Improved efficiency – users do not have to wait online with vendors to resolve issues.